A growing law office in Queens seeks a Legal Assistant / Paralegal to assist us with immigration and Family Law cases (preparing various applications/petitions & communicating with our clients in Mandarin) and front desk responsibilities (calls, copying, mailing, etc).
- This is a full-time position. Monday to Friday (Office hours: 9:30 am to 6 pm).
- Part-time is acceptable if you can work 20 hours/week.
- We are located in Queens, near Flushing.
- Interested candidates, please submit your resume. (No call please.)
- Need good communication skills and like legal work. Experience is not required but preferred.
- This is a paralegal position, open to bachelor, LLM, no JD. Good for those who want experience.
- H1B sponsorship is avaliable after probation time.
Required language: Chinese (Mandarin)
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour.