Company Name: Apple, Inc.
An exciting opportunity for a technically-oriented contracts and database manager who is enthusiastic about working in digital media in a fast-paced environment. The position supports the Content and Internet Services legal team in the U.S. and worldwide, managing a small but productive team of administrative and technical professionals who handle the large volume and variety of contracts required to support Apple's various content and internet services business lines, such as iTunes, Apple Music, the App Store, and more.
• Preferred candidates will have strong academic credentials with at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and at least 3 years of relevant experience managing similar technical systems and teams.
• Experience in a legal environment such as a top law firm and/or in-house legal department is a plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential, as are the abilities to work under deadlines, properly manage your own and the team's time, and prioritize tasks.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the judgment to escalate issues as appropriate.
• Strong technical aptitude and openness to learning technical skills are required, including solid HTML skills and the ability to work effectively with the team of software engineers that has developed the team's databases and related tools.
• Must be fully conversant with using a Mac, Microsoft Office and Apple's productivity suite of programs (Keynote, Pages, Numbers).
• At least some experience with and understanding of relational databases and/or web-based applications is also necessary.
The position is responsible for supporting the lawyers who handle the wide variety of agreements involved in Apple’s Content and Internet Services business. This includes managing the administrative team that handles the execution and retention of those agreements as well as their implementation in Apple’s back-end systems; the day-to-day management and continual improvement and development of the various processes, and the contracts database and related tools, used by the team to handle its considerable workload; interfacing with other Apple teams to manage and trouble-shoot cross-functional operations; and overseeing the operational aspects of Apple’s relationships with content providers. The ideal candidate will have sufficient technical understanding of databases and web-based applications to direct the development work required to ensure that the team's technical tools keep up with the needs of the growing and ever-changing business, and allow the team to continue to work more efficiently. This position also will be responsible for the HTML formatting and posting of key documents on relevant web sites, which requires not only the necessary technical knowledge, but also an absolute focus on details and the ability to coordinate an extensive end-to-end process with several different internal and external teams.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.