• In charge of making sure that products meet acceptable quality standards.
• Make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently
• Coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
• Device ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met setting customer service standards
• Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
Female (23 – 45 years old)
Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Food technology
Fresh Graduates are encourage to Apply