With strong Linux Server admin with good linux scripting skills.
- With database experience
- Experience in SQL
- US Shift (9PM to 6AM).
- Involve a lot of log and report monitoring related to the health of our email sending server IPs and domains
- Responsible for Email monitoring and mitigation. Will use internal reporting tools to monitor Email server reputation and conduct blacklist delisting requests as needed. Ability to interpret and troubleshoot email headers and SMTP logs as well as bounce messages and non-delivery reports
- Proactively investigate and manage issues affecting email deliverability.
- Understanding of ISP procedures (feedback loops, postmaster pages, etc.).
- Solid technical foundation on DNS, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.
- Understanding of reputation management tools such as ReturnPath, Hetrix and MxToolbox.
- Understanding of blacklist/spam trap causes and remediation.
- Understanding of basic Linux Sys Admin skills - Bash scripting, SMTP knowledge, Netcat and Linux server health monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DNS concepts particularly related to email and mx record configurations.
Please send your resume at jobvacancyphil[at]gmail.com
You can also refer your friends!
Spread the words!