Industry: Online Gaming Company
Location: Makati City
Work Schedule: Dayshift
• Native Korean who can speak, read and write Korean and English fluently
• Bachelor’s Degree Holder in any related course
• Knowledgeable in the process of recruitment
• Experience in HR is a plus but not required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct end to end recruitment process
• Monitor HR functions daily
• Administer paper screening, interview and assist with the onboarding process
• Comply with company’s policies and regulations properly
• Source resumes of possible candidates for specific position
• Make recommendations on additional candidate pools
Save yourself from the stress of the jub hunting. Our service is for free and this is for DIRECT HIRING!
Be employed for the biggest and multinational companies in the Philippines!
Should you have questions/concerns, you may contact us through these following contact details and look for Ms. Oreo:
Landline: (02) 932-0963
E-mail address: jk.koreancareers[at]gmail.com/ koreanjobs[at]jp-network-e.com
You may also refer your friends, family members, relatives, or co-workers and get REFERRAL BONUS!
J-K Network Services offers a FREE CAREER BILINGUAL CONSULTATION
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED DIRECTLY! IT'S EASY, FAST AND HASSLE-FREE!
We will be waiting for your application. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!