TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• 1-2 years of experience in sales.
• Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Willing to work in Paranaque
Send Resume to hr.robicardelrosario[at]gmail.com