Company: Japanese IT Company
Salary: P 30,000 to P 60,000
Location: Makati City
A Japanese company that provide System Development
• Filipino who can speak, read and write
• JLPT N1, N2, N3 (Certificate not required)
• Knowledgeable in Japanese culture
• English business proficiency
• Minimum of 3 years software engineer experience
• With ISTQB Certification is an advantage but not required
. Preferably 26 to 34 years old, male or female
• Performs software quality testing for modules.
• Responsible for conducting the testing, thereafter analyze the results and then submit his observations to the development team.
• Interact with the clients to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
• Responsible for creating test-product documentation and also has to participate in testing related walkthrough.
• Acts as Communication Bridge between the Japanese and the team for online meetings, mail and phone instructions, and internal discussions.
You may send your resume to jkhr.recruit[at]gmail.com
You may also contact us to the following:
Mobile: 0936 973 4186 / 0936 973 4028 / 0945 615 4082
Landline: (02) 932 0963
Skype: jkrecruit / live:jknetworkjobs
You may also refer a friend and get a referral bonus!