Company Name: Liberty Lending, LLC
Liberty Lending is an unsecured consumer lending platform that provides amortizing fixed-rate loans to deserving borrowers. Liberty Lending is a partner of National Debt Relief (“NDR”), one of the largest debt settlement companies in America. Liberty Lending was created to provide consumers with additional options to manage their debt burdens and to complement NDR’s existing debt settlement business. By leveraging the resources of NDR with a best-in-class management team, Liberty Lending provides a unique product mix to consumers in a need that is hard to replicate.
Liberty Lending holds distinct advantages over other marketplace lenders from our customer acquisition channels to our unique product mix in targeting customers and to our investor focus and capital and infrastructure support.
Liberty Lending offers a full suite of consumer loan products including Express Loans (also known as Settlement Loans), Consolidation Loans, and All-Purpose Loans.
Underwriting and Verification Specialist
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform thorough analysis of applicant’s income documentation and credit reports to affirm whether a borrower qualifies for loan
• Maintain a high level of accuracy, ensuring that appropriate information is provided to all departments
• Perform fraud review for altered documentation
• Ensure timely review of loan application documents
• Answer various incoming calls including but not limited to standard account servicing and general inquiries
• Represent Liberty Lending in a positive, professional, and ethical manner while working to exceed customers’ expectations and minimizing need for further escalation.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 1 - 2 years of experience in Underwriting, Banking or Financial Services, in Customer Service or Collections
• Experience working in call center
• Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions based on client needs.
• Must be able to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
• Strong ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
• Fluent in Spanish
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Pretax Transit Benefits
• Gym Membership Discount
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employer Sponsored Life Insurance.