Company Name: Munchkin, Inc.
Munchkin is a fast-growing, industry-leading infant and toddler consumer products-company with 7 global offices generating over $300 million in annual sales. We are passionate, creative, believe in only making the best products, and we’re looking for team members who think big, move fast, work smart, and have a desire to do things better. We pride ourselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with our growth. We invite you to explore the “About” page on our Website and help us rid the world of all things mundane!
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the Ecommerce Account Manager will be a key player in growing the Munchkin Ecommerce business in Canada. This person will utilize key metrics to drive accelerated growth of Munchkin’s portfolio of business by focusing on: creating and activating online sales plans and execution, leading and working with the Ecommerce Sales and Marketing teams to create digital marketing campaigns and best in class product presentation, identifying new opportunities to grow Ecommerce, capturing and sharing best practices and learnings and building strong relationships with customers.
• Development of programs designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth for our online partners
• Manage online brand experience across third party partners including: copy optimization, marketing programs, product setup
• Develop, document and continuously measure against agreed goals enabling Ecommerce customers to achieve goals
• Lead in understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data
• Supporting the execution of e-retail and digital strategy and other e-retail responsibilities for Canada
• Drive sales and margin through site merchandising strategies working with Ecommerce Sales and Marketing to optimize the customer experience and aligning to corporate marketing strategies
• Develop and communicate Ecommerce business results to the company and customer on an agreed cadence, identifying insights and action steps to improve business performance.
• Interface with all strategic departments within the online partners
• Assist in quarterly planning & review meetings with online retailers
• Become the “expert” on the online retailer’s “way of doing business” and be able to share with other business units
• Create similar consumer experience across many different sites in Canada
• Understand and share on a timely manner market intelligence regarding competitive activity; changes in retailer’s financial, personnel or strategic status: new business opportunities and other information necessary to the company to succeed with online retailer
• Work with Marketing and Sales to identify areas of growth and potential partners or useful technologies to consider in growing Ecommerce sales
• Other duties may be assigned
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in Key Account or Sales position and/or Ecommerce, digital marketing or digital advertising space
• Proven experience in multi-channel retailing and expert knowledge of Ecommerce marketing/sales and Ecommerce direct selling experience required
• Ecommerce experience in a similar role working with key players such as Amazon is desired
• Strong working knowledge of websites, digital advertising platforms, email, CRM and analytics
• High learning agility, digital or Ecommerce experience and dealing with ambiguity required
• Skill to properly manage the chain through product category management expertise
• Superior sales, communication, organization and management skills
• Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Passion for Ecommerce a must Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently
• Travel required
We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin such a standout place. We also provide growth potential, competitive compensation and bonuses, excellent supplemental insurance options, and a generous RRSP company match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees.
To learn about Munchkin, please visit us our website. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply.