• Bachelors or master degree in a computer field
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
• A good team-playing mentality
• Good leadership skills
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
• 5 or more years of IT work experience ( preferably in logistics and transportation industry)
• Basic knowledge of business practices and office procedures.
• Involvement with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable
use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job
expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
send resume to hrryukoumeka[at]gmail.com