• Degree/Diploma in Secretarial practices.
• Minimum 5 years of administrative and secretarial experience.
• Team player with positive working attitude.
• Good communication skills with ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Be able to execute good judgment and maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Minimum Experience 10 years. Maximum Experience 15 years ( preferably in logistics and
• Basic knowledge of business practices and office procedures.
• Involvement with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable
use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
• Secretary is Responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to senior management
executives including, but not limited to greeting visitors and answering the telephone; receiving and
distributing mail and correspondence; gathering data and compiling various reports for management;
conducting projects and assignments; photocopying materials; maintaining files; ordering supplies;
and issuing correspondence.
• Provide efficient secretarial and administrative support service to the CEO.
• Manage and coordinate meeting schedules, appointments and travel arrangement.
• Take minutes of meetings and collate reports.
• Filling all correspondences soft and hard copy to access database
• Day to day correspondences with the clients/customer.
• Provide administrative support in corporate secretarial matters and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
send resume to hrryukoumeka[at]gmail.com