Responsible in managing over all production process and customer orders starting from product development, planning, actual pro duction and quality feedbacks.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Practices and leads all kaiz en initiatives in all aspects of production operations
2. Ensures that all goods are produced efficiently.
3. Ensures the correct amoun t is produced at the right cost and at the rig ht level of quality.
4. Prepares long term shipme nt plan of all customer orders.
5. Prepares cost estimates and budget for all the production operations
6. Plans capacity through ma npower and machine capability analysis
7. Monitors the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
8. Responsible for the selecti on and maintenance of equipment;
9. Monitors product standard s and implements quality-control programs;
10. Ensures that health and sa fety guidelines are followed;
11. Handles and supervises direct 7 teams under the Department.
12. Manages, trains, and monitors coach performance of the team.
13. Reviews the performance of subordinates and identifying training need s;
SPECIAL DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES:
1. Coordinates with other de partment to implement the company's policies and goals;
2. Coordinates among different departments (e.g. suppliers)
3. Performs other related functions that may be assigned by the Department Manager from time to time.
1. Graduate of BS in Industri al Engineering or equivalent.
2. Preferably with 5 yrs. Expe rience as Plant Manager (Furniture industry)
3. Willing to work in Carmona, Cavite
Work Location: Carmona Cavite
Work Schedule: Monday to Saturday
Direct Hire and Permanent
Send resumes at hr.joanaordonez[at]gmail.com