• Responsible for every aspect of the hostel activities.
• Determine policy in respect of the education, economic and administrative matters
• Exercises the necessary control to ensure that the policy is implemented
• Exercises overall control in respect of the discipline and spirit in the hostel, including welfare, study and recreation of boarders responsible for all administrative duties that are necessary for the efficient running of the hostel.
• Come up with recommendations in respect of buildings, equipment, etc.
• Periodic reports and recommendations.
• General management of staff and all day to day running of the hostel.
• To supervisor matrons, catering staff and securities to make sure smooth running of all operations.
The main task of the Manager is regular interaction with the management and staff of the hostel. In addition, will have responsibility for some of the following tasks.
• Appointments, Rosters, Training, Welfare, Appraisal
• Welfare, Discipline, Activities (planning and participating), School liaison
• Other daily procedures, Dorm inspections, Leave, Student health, Policies, Licensing/compliance, Facility hire
• Buildings, Gardens, Kitchen
If you meet the above qualifications, please email a detailed CV to:macflowerstaffingvacancies[at]gmail.com