• I.T. Qualification: Diploma/ BSc./ BCom (preferable)
• Microsoft technical qualifications i.e. MCITP (an added advantage)
• Experience level Intermediate.
Key Competencies/ Skills
• Candidate must be a able to create web pages that provide a good user experience and provide reference sites for us to review.
Critical Personal Characteristics
• Strong work ethic, personal accountability and sense of urgency
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills and must be able to communicate effectively.
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, fostering collaboration and teamwork
• Strong planning, work prioritization and co-ordination skills
• Flexibility to work in a changing, fast-paced environment.
• High learning potential
• Results driven
• Openness to growth and change
• Passionate about software development and technology
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must thrive in fast moving environment
• Self-starter who is motivated, willing to learn and progress within position.
• Independent worker who can work without supervision.
• Ability to structure personal work efforts to ensure maximum productivity is achieved
• Sense of humor
If you meet the above qualifications, please email a detailed CV to:pprecruitmentagents[at]gmail.com