Position (Recruitment occupation: Bridge engineer
Industry (Industry): IT / System Development
Location (place of work): Ortigas Center
Salary (salary): 90 thousand pesos ~
Responsibilities (work content):
We will be responsible for the following work in web service of major corporate clients and new technology / new service project using smartphone.
· Estimate preparation, negotiation and adjustment with clients and Japanese headquarters
· Scheduling / progress management / quality control so that development can be completed within the delivery time according to the skill level of local local engineers
· Construct a career plan and personnel system for maintaining motivation of local staff from the ground up
· Also conduct source code review and actual development work depending on project situation
· Building a network with local developers for team expansion (excellent talent acquisition)
· Collaboration with local companies in the Philippines
· Outing for team building (day trip etc.) and Halloween
· Establishing a relationship of trust by organizing event events such as Christmas with team members
※ Since there are various engineers in the Japanese side including infrastructure, we can work with those members in practice.
* It is a system that can communicate smoothly even remotely using various tools such as Backlog, Slack, Trello, Github etc.
We will use these management tools to review the code at any time to improve the quality.
Requirement (entry requirements, qualifications):
· Communication skills in English
· Experience developing web application for consumers
· Experience in managing small and medium-sized development teams and leading projects
· Experience as a bridge SE on offshore
· Working experience with a team with foreigners
· A series of experiences from development to release in multiple languages and architectures
· System development in LAMP environment or development of smartphone application
· Development experience with team using Git
· People who are interested in human resource development, corporate system creation, etc.
· Those who are not resistant to taking honey communication in order to exchange work across countries
· If you have an idea such as "If you like this" on the technical side, not just doing just the given work (contract work from the headquarters)
Those who can reverse proposal to the Japanese side
· People who have ambition to always stretch antennas and create new ones (service) from scratch
Other Benefits (other benefits etc):
· Local social insurance coverage
· Work visa payment
· There are opportunities for returning countries 1-2 years a year to exchange with headquarters and participate in a rally
As soon as you can, Japanese and English resume with photos and
Create a Japanese curriculum vitae to the following e-mail address
Would you please send it out?
(Please prepare resume etc. in word file)
jkmanpower [at] jp-network-e.com or japanesejobs [at] jp-network-e.com
Although it is over, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.