This school is looking for new talented teachers to teach 2 to 8 years old children English.
Job Requirements 1. Bachelor&rsqu o;s degree or above, relevant work experience is preferre d; 2. Standard pronunciation, fluent oral English and strong literac y; 3. Love children and English educational caree r; 4. Lively and cheerful personality, warm and generou s; 5. Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and western and be willing to accept new teaching mode s;
6. Good image and young teacher are pref erred;
7. Non native teacher with good accent is accepted.
More about the Job
1. The salary is negotiable and we provide free hou sing to our t eachers near the school center, The school will pay for visa in China if the school can do it in the regular way.
2.5000 RMB airfare allowance when the teacher finishe s one year contract.
3. Five wo rking days per week.
4. 40 working hours including 25 class hours. Classes are mainly in workday afternoon and early night (for exemplify 2pm-830pm), and weekends all day
5. Class size 10-12 students of 2-8 years old children. Children under 3 must attend class to gether with parents.
6. Length of e ach cl ass is 1 hour.
Jiangmen is a middle sized city in southern China. It is 2 hours driving distance or 45 minutes train to Guangzhou an d one hour driving distance to Macao. Easy transportation to Guangzhou, She nzhen and Hongkong is also available. We have the national park Guifeng Moutain and Birds Paradi se here, and the whole city is green. The living pace is slow and local food culture is e xtremely rich and unique. Pingus English Jiangmen Wanda Center locates in a sh opping mall in the downtown Jiangmen. The salary is 15-20k RMB per month and we provide free hou sing to our t eachers near the school center.
Salary: 10000 CNY to 15000 CNY Monthly
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Jiangmen
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders