The Accounting Manager is directly reporting to the President. He/ she is responsible to monitor and
ensure that Accounting procedures are followed. He/ she must also ensure that all transactions are recorded and control is being established.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Check prepared voucher, voucher payable and cheque
2. Ensures that all payment was supported by document and received by the authorized person
3. Check semi monthly payroll
4. Monitor daily cash flow and foreign exchange rate
5. Prepares weekly fund report and submit to Sales and Finance Director
6. Prepares Monthly Trial Balance and Profit and Loss
7. Prepares yearly forecast
8. Preparation yearly Financial Statement
9. In charge in external accounting audit
10.Prepare annual report to PEZA, SEC and other government agency.
Salary range: 40-50k
send resume to hrryukoumeka[at]gmail.com