1. Graduate of Accountancy or any business related courses provided wit specialized accounting experience as Fund Administrator.
2. Experience as Financial Advisor in an Insurance Company is an advantage.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and well verse in checking functions, but not limited to the following:
a. Calculating account values
b. Reconciling accounts on a trading platform
4. Must have above average communication skills
5. Detail-oriented, self-motivated, well-organized , trustworthy and can work under pressure
6. Excellent work ethics and ability to handle multi-tasking responsibility
7. Must have advanced mastery of MS Excel
8. Professional Attitude
9. Capable of working independently and result oriented