Finance Associate in MOA Pasay 13k to 18k
BUDGET SALARY: 13-18k
JOB LEVEL: 2
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1
-PREFERABLY BS ACCOUNTANCY or ANY BUSINESS RELATED COURSE
-BASIC ACCOUNTING KNOWLEDGE, SECRETARIAL / ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT FUNCTION / PA FUNCTIONS, OPERATING EXPENSE MONITORING
-AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
-PROFICIENT IN MS OFFICE
1. Ensure confidentiality of all matters inherent to the position and all other transactions of the Country Finance Manager (CFM).
2. Manage appointment, schedules, travels, and logistics related thereto, for the CFM and major finance projects. Receive and Monitor incoming/outgoing memorandums, letters, calls, etc.. For the office of the CFM
3. Arrange travel bookings for Finance Associates
4. Support for routine reporting and approval process: internal and external audit documentations; tracking for leases, ABD contracts; presentation materials; and other CFM initiated or supported approval requests and business permit processing.
5. Monitor head office operating expense spending against budget. Prepare and discuss the monthly budget vs actual analysis with the CFM
6. General custodianship of files and finance initiated contracts.
7. Perform other work related functions as may be assigned by the CFM.
Please send your resume to jobvacancyphil[at]gmail.com
Call and text me at 0927-806-0916
You can also refer your friends!
Spread the word!