1) Online Marketing – assist in creation/conceptualization of materials to be used for corporate messaging and branding; email marketing and social media platforms; online advertising
2) Content Writing – assist in the creation of online press releases; blogs; newsletters; websites; social media platforms (e.g. FB page, Twitter, etc.); marketing collateral; etc.
3) Content Editing – assist in the editing/proofreading of website contents and other materials.
4) SEO/SEM – assist in link building; forum postings; etc.
5) Reputation Management – assist in monitoring the web for comments and postings with regards to the company and its brand/s and improving them when possible
6) Copywriting – provide and create copywriting materials and articles to be used for print ads and newsletters
7) Assist in answering inquiries and concerns coming from SEO/SEM activities (e.g FB inquiries).
8) Curation of relevant materials to be posted to social media platforms.
9) Assist in events initiated by the team/brand.
10) Other tasks that may be assigned.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field. (Preferably Marketing or Mass Comm.)
2) A minimum of 1-2 years work experience. Preferably in Marketing/SEO/SEM.
3) Experience in online marketing is a must.
4) Proven self-starter and with the natural ability to work with minimum supervision.
5) Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
6) Excellent command of written English language.
7) Must be resourceful and creative.
8) Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is an advantage.
9) Must be internet savvy.
10) Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
11) Self-motivated, goal oriented, and assertive.
12) Hardworking, highly organized and with excellent time management skills.
13) Must have the ability to deal with people of all levels.