Mann Construction Group Canada Ltd. is looking for a Quality Control Service Manager to join their dynamic team.
Job Type: Permanent; Full-Time
NOC Code: 0911
Positions Available: 1
Education: Completion of College Diploma in Engineering or Business Administration is required.
Experience: 5 years and more supervisory experience in manufacturing field is required.
• Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
• Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
• Supervise inspections reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
• Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
• Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
• Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
• Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
• Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
• Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non-conformities.
Location of work: Candidates are required to work at Unit# 300 – 8820 120th Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 0C9 and various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley
How to Apply: