This Healthcare Company is originated in America. They are expert when it comes to Nutrition, pharmaceuticals, and diagnostic.
Position: Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
Industry: Healthcare Company
Schedule: Dayshift, Mid Shift
• Free shuttle services
• HMO and Life Insurance
• Sick leave, Vacation leave
• Dental Insurance
• Seminars and online resources about health related topic
• Fitness events
• Retirement Plans
• Recreation And Sports Activities
• Filipino who can speak Japanese
• Japanese N1,N2, N3 Passer or Level
• Familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
• Preferably Graduates of Medical Technology but open for Undergraduates with good background
• Preferably with experience in handling Medical Devices
• With good communication skills in English
• Handle phone, email and chats professionally and friendly matter
• Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer concern across the designated product range by analyzing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to support resolution.
• Documenting concern and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of the records.
• Communication of concern investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
• Resolve and address any concern or inquiries within the target timelines described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
• To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact team performance and customer experience.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Kindly submit your resume to Ms. Prelie through this email nippon.hire[at]gmail.com / japanesejobs[at]jp-network-e.com and you may contact us on 09369734028.
You may also contact us to the following:
Mobile: 0936 973 4186 / 09456154082 / 915-849-3035
Landline: (02) 8 932 0963
Skype: jkrecruit / live:jknetworkjobs