Company Name: Sanchez Fischer Levine, LLP
Growing law firm, with a focus on complex commercial litigation, is seeking an experienced paralegal to assist with litigation and day-to-day needs of several attorneys.
• E-filing/e-service of documents in State and Federal Courts.
• Familiar with Florida Court Procedures.
• Scheduling hearings, depositions, and mediations.
• Preparing correspondence, motions, orders, and discovery documents.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook (invoicing software a bonus)
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Calendaring and scheduling hearings, depositions, deadlines, and mediations.
• Handling all aspects of document preparation and filing.
• Preparing hearing and trial binders.
• Preparing letters and legal documents.
• All litigation support.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
• relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
• Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
• Miami, FL 33131 (Required)
• Spanish (Required)