Company Name: Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
We have an immediate opportunity for a private client tax associate with 5+ years of experience in advising foreign and domestic clients on international tax matters. The associate's practice will focus on inbound and outbound international tax planning, with an emphasis on planning for high net worth individuals and families.
• Strong academic credentials (LL.M. in Taxation required);
• Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in international tax and legal matters, including but not limited to cross-border investments, real estate investments and income tax and transfer tax planning.
• Experience in trust and estate planning, business succession, tax regularization, and pre-immigration tax planning a plus.
• Ability to multitask in a high-paced environment;
• Strong drafting, writing, and communication skills;
• Ability to lead a project from start to finish, including maintaining constant communication with clients, advisors, and senior attorneys on a matter;
• Desire to learn about overall firm practice and governance, including other departments such as corporate, tax, and real estate; and
• Experience with Excel.
Language: Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.