Company Name:Blue Pacific Drywall Ltd
Job start date: As soon as possible
No of Position:01
Job type:Full time-permanent
7472-122A Street Surrey, BC V3W 9N2
● Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using web development practices.
● Take full lead on helping us create a well published, easy to access, multi-language, mobile friendly, strongly developed website.
● Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) and MySQL or Similar databases(Oracle), is needed to be successful in this position.
● Troubleshoot website problems , Monitor website traffic and Stay up-to-date on technology.
● Supervising, Directing and performing full website updates.
● Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
● Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
● Integrating graphics, audio, and video into the applications or websites;
● Choosing the best programming language for the applications or websites.
-Bachelors Education is required
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience is required
Computer and Technology Knowledge
3D graphic software, HTML editing software, Website creation and management software, Web service design, Database software, Oracle
Operating Systems and Software