1. Work closely with customer and internal cross functional teams to deliver NPI and technical requirements (DFM, RFQ, DRBFM, FMEA, FAI, Schedule, etc).
2. Responsible to liaise with customer, internal team and sub-suppliers at NPI and HVM stages for process / product qualification, engineering change, customer audit, customer quality issue resolution using appropriate quality tools, etc, ensuring produced parts meeting specification and fit for assembly.
3. Prepare relevant quality reports for customer and management review at regular basis.
4. Perform other tasks as per designated by supervisor.
1. Tertiary education in Science or Engineering discipline.
2. Technically competent and knowledgeable in ISO 9001, data analysis, GR&R, SPC, geometry, quality plan, and problem solving tools. Added advantages with product process knowledge in metal stamping and plastic injection.
3. Good in communication, interpersonal skill, negotiation, and presentation.
4. Extrovert, team player, self-starter and proactive.
5. Applicant will be offered higher seniority position if equipped with many relevant years of working experience.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"