MicroAgility is seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) with an established network of hiring managers, c-level executives and/or HR/Sourcing managers to identify and develop new business.
As a BDM, you’ll be responsible for the sale of MicroAgility consulting services.
You’ll have the opportunity to discover and explore opportunities for consulting, and to visit prospects and clients
You will work directly with our President and founder, as well as our core team of consultants and recruiters to identify unique candidates.
• Representing MicroAgility to prospects and clients
• Develop a 6 and 12-month development strategy for the target market
• Work with your existing network to introduce MicroAgility, and gather requirements
• Close new business deals by placing consultants with clients
• Following up on potential leads given by the east coast team
• To join a growing team of agile and driven members to help people succeed with agility.
• Finding opportunities for expansion
• 5 years of business development and/or sales in the IT consulting or staffing industry
• You’ve done it before: You have a proven track record of bringing in new requirements and closing deals.
• Your network: You’ve built a network of hiring managers, c-level executives, and/or HR/Sourcing managers
• Action and Results driven: You like to see yourself and the organization succeed, and if things aren’t going well, you immediately change your plan and approach to generating results.