The successful VIP Support candidate will be tasked with assisting the VIP team fully. They will be an ambassador for the Tipbet brand and increase brand loyalty and revenues through planning and implementing long-term strategies. The VIP Support will be actively identifying, recruiting and retaining VIP customers on a daily basis.
• Liaise closely with other departments to optimize communications with VIP players
• Target VIPs with personalized communication, offers and treatment
• Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends
• Set out plans of action to keep high retention rate of VIPs
• Ensure that VIPs have a positive and memorable Tipbet experience
• Strong knowledge of iGaming, sportsbook and casino
• Personable with an empathetic mentality, and able to keep customers onside
• Ability to work independently to deadlines
• Fluent in English; Turkish, German, Greek or Portuguese would be a major advantage
• Analytical and cost-conscious
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we have dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience possible. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in over a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. By maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are constantly striving for excellence.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and be part of a highly qualified team, whilst learning more about new technologies.
Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, and ensure opportunities to progress.
At Tipbet, we work with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.