What do we offer?
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC (formerly Teletech) a great place to work at.
Your responsibilities will be related with:
• Assist clients with locating online tax documents and step by step guides to filing taxes
• Provide basic explanation of details found on specific company forms
• Explain basic features of content including grant, award and share details
• Assist in generating new passwords, unlocking accounts and resetting security
• Initiate research inquiries for missing online items
• Submit inquiries to update dividend status to either reinvestment or check
• Provide basic balance information, past trade details and reprints of statements
Do you have the following?
• Excellent language skills in both French and English;
• At least one year experience in customer service
• Economic background is considered an advantage
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently working with minimal supervision
Then be part of our global team of more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide!
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.