• Assist the Procurement Manager in planning, directs, and coordinate the central procurement activities of the Group;
• Negotiate with vendors/suppliers on purchasing to help increase the Company long term profitability;
• Plans, directs, and manages the central procurement activities of the Group;
• Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service to Group stores.
• Able to handle ad-hoc assignments as and when required.