MAIN OBJECTIVES :
• Become Specialist for existing regulation systems and optimize their performance.
• Participate to hardware development projects linked to new company products (R&Dand/or D&D).
• Train and update regulation systems skills of internal users.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
• Diploma / Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in electrical/electronics field, including PID regulation for position control and PLC (Programmable logic Controllers).
• Exposure in automation or semiconductor industry is an advantage.
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
• Availability to travel up to 30% of work hours.
• Required language(s): English. Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and French are an advantage.
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Experience interfacing with Customers on technical project issues
• Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed
interested candidate kindly send your updated resume to quendywoon[at]orgresou rces.com.my or contact us 06 3361851 / 1852 (Ms. Woon)