1. Daily QC and control of colour.
2. Product troubleshooting.
3. Preparation of panels presentation.
4. Compliance to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 quality system.
5. Formula modification.
6. Perform calibration.
7. Liaise with production operator on the manufacturing process.
1.Good knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 would be an advantage.
2. Must not be colour blind.
3. Must be computer literate and able to work independently.
4. Calculation skill.
Interested candidate please send your resume to this email '' quendywoon[at]orgresources[dot]com[dot]my '' contact Ms. Woon 06-3361851 /1852.