We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals who love working with children and to fulfil our vision of providing education to every children with special needs. Join our team here at AbleLand Exceptional Centre and play a big part in changing a special needs child’s future and their quality of life.
• Conduct special education teaching to special needs children
• Prepare Individual Education Plan (IEP)
• Work with other professionals to maintain a cohesive educational program for each student
• Prepare progress report and meet with parents to discuss on their child’s progress.
• Prepare and make relevant teaching materials.
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/"O" Level in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
• Those with limited teaching experiences but is passionate to work with children may also apply as training will be provided