Job responsibility :
Responsible to manage effective planning and day to day requirements for assigned projects and support activities
- Develop test methodology to achieve technical innovation within project/support requirements
- Contribute toward Improvement Projects to effect changes as required
- Demonstrate commitment and responsibility to integrity and ethics
- Undertake additional activities as required, within the scope of the role
Responsible for the proper collection of hazardous waste.
Responsible for the proper marking, labelling and closure of hazardous waste containers.
Responsible for immediately contacting the HSES Manager in the event of discovering or causing a leak or spill in lab / work field.
Responsible for control sample stock at cold room and cleanliness of Lab.
Responsible for all lab equipment and proper calibration in accordance to given manual
- Diploma in Science or Wood Science/ Industry or STPM/SPM, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Preferably to have experience in adhesives or coating application in woodworking industries.
Any gender & race experienced in wood coating industry.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Posses strong interpersonal skill and result oriented.
- Self-supervising with the ability to manage and prioritize your own workload.
- Willing to travel within short notice.
- Computer literate.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy [at] 06-336 1851/ 336 1852