- To assist Purchasing Manager in buying/purchase the identified raw materials, equipment and parts that been finalised by immediate superior and the Supply Chain Committee.
- Responsible for purchasing all goods and services
- Co-ordinate with suppliers on delivery and other problems occurred
- In charge of all documentation in relation to custom authority eg. Exemption of duty and sales tax, renewal of LMW license.
- Preparing monthly report for LMW to custom department
- Responsible for the proper filing and upkeep of related documents.
- Responsible all ISO 9001 procedures as regard to purchasing are adhered to.
- To monitor performance of suppliers
- To carry any other duties assigned by the superior from time to time.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in related discipline with minimum 2 – 5 years purchasing experience
- Male/Female between age of 25 - 35 years
- Purchasing experience working in the manufacturing industry is an added advantage
Interested candidate may send your resume to this email '' quendywoon[at]orgresources[dot]com[dot]my '' or contact me 06 - 3361851 / 1852 (Ms Woon) for more detail.