• Analyse problems linked to motors regulation and adjust parameters when needed.
• Support hardware application group (mainly troubleshoot due to wiring via schematics,motor failure, wrong regulation parameters, EMC).
• For new products, identify requirements and technical constraints, source for material, test,characterise and optimise their performance.
• Participate to design of new motor/IO/Interface boards, firmware development (SW), PCB integration and schematics.
• Identify EOL hardware products, source for replacement, test, characterize and optimize performance.
• Drawing up project plans and circuit diagrams, using computer-assisted engineering and design.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
• Diploma / Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in electrical/electronics field, including PID regulation for position control and PLC (Programmable logic Controllers).
• Exposure in automation or semiconductor industry is an advantage.
• Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed
interested candidate kindly send your updated resume to quendywoon[at]orgresou rces.com.my or contact us 06 3361851 / 1852 (Ms. Woon)