• Responsible for meeting or exceeding forecast targets and provide a high level of customer satisfaction to increase our reputation in the market
• Capable to offer technical and engineering advice
• Ensures that all price quotation meet authorization procedures if appropriate and that margin are maximized
• Identifies Agents and Distributors as necessary and manage their activities so that order intake is maximized at the expense of the competition
• Provide a regular flow of market information, covering future customer requirements for product development, competitor activity and pricing, and any changes in the market place
• Assists with Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Seminars where the company or the group is represented, and provides professional presentations to customers and trade organizations as required
• Assists with the regular business forecasting and annual budgeting
• Provide sales related reports as and when required
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electronics), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Manager specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
• Extension travelling is required.
• Knowledge in basic LED application is an added advantage.
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email [quendywoon at orgresources dot com dot my] or called to our office 06 3361851 / 1852 (Ms Woon)