You will be part of a growing team of software engineers that provides customer software solution in supporting actual applications related to machine automation
You will be required to:
- provide onsite customer support in solving machine software issue
- understand client requirements for process, equipment interface and conduct feasibility based on such requirements.
- design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- test and qualify such applications (both internally and at client site)
- support and train clients and service engineers on such applications
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
Diploma or Degree in engineering in related fields (computer science, electronics, knowledge on automated systems or equivalent).
Willing to travel up to 30% of your time.
Industrial experience in Semiconductor industry is an added advantage
Expertise in C or C++ software development
Good knowledge of communication method such as RS232, TCP/IP is an advantage
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email [quendywoon at orgresources dot com dot my] or called to our office 06 3361851 / 1852 (Ms. Woon)