Inside Marketing Representative required to discover and develop relationships with new clients.
The role of the Inside Marketing Representative will be to perform outbound calls to drive sales opportunities. The IMR may utilize some Solution Selling methodology during the sales process.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Generate leads by cold calling, lead generation activities, networking, etc.
• Build/Improve the client database through data profiling/data verification exercise
• Generate registrations for events hosted by the client
• Maintain and update account/lead database
• Provide firsthand feedback and recommendations on our marketing efforts based on direct experiences with customers and potential clients
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Make appointments with key decision makers for sales reps who are out in the field
• Handle all inbound inquiries generated from Demand Creation activities such as advertising and web seminars
• 2-3 years experience within pre-sales tech sales role, preferably from software or services provider
• Preferably with pre-sales experience with the client/Oracle/JD Edwards/Peoplesoft/Mincom companies
• The ability to "solution sell" rather than sell a product
• Strong sales process, analytical orientation with attention to metrics
• Must be a team player; results oriented.
• Strong telephone presentation skills – ability to easily communicate, develop relationship and identify opportunities with anyone over the phone
• Ability to grasp technology solutions, to effectively market a variety of products and solutions