• To support and engage in Production KPI review and LSR briefing to all operator and casual worker on weekly basis
• To support review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) materials and ensure all new employees / casual worker are well trained & validated for the respective area.
• To achieve Zero reportable injuries (FTEs and SCs).
• Supporting to identify all BOM issue on any batch plan
• Able to converse in English
• MALE candidates only
• At least 1-2 years of working in factory
• Able to work shifts
• Physically fit
Basic Salary: RM1,000 – RM1,500 Morning
Shift Allowance: RM3.70
Noon Shift Allowance: RM5.20
Night Shift Allowance: RM7.10
Meal + Transport + OT allowance
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly email to "quendywoon[at]orgresources[dot]com[dot]my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Ms. Woon)