The Finance & Administration Executive is responsible for the efficient running of the office operations, the effective control of its financial and administrative systems, in order to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall artistic and commercial objectives. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full spectrum of the accounts and financial functions.
- To liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agent, company secretary and other statutory compliance.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports - Reconcile bank statement
- Administrate the account payable function and maintain appropriate records - Ensure online banking are set up accurately and all payments are properly authorized
- Maintain cash management, bank balance, petty cash report in proper manner
- Review / Follow up documents and payment processing
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To be responsible for Data Protection, Copyright Licensing and Performing Rights Society registration, compliance and fees.
Experience and Qualifications
- Accounting qualification and post-qualification experience
- Successful track record of managing operations and financial and management accounting
- Previous experience in the financial and administrative operations
- At least 1 year and above of working experience in Finance and accounts industry
- Chinese speaking candidate
- Able to join immediately if successful
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planner and strategic thinker. - Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from the outturn.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- A strong grasp of all relevant legislation and of how it applies to the role.
- Commercial acumen and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent advocacy, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
Personal Style and Behavior
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for change.
- Committed to a positive approach to equality of opportunity and community engagement.
- A positive, communicative personality that engenders confidence in others.
- A supportive and able to work as team