Physic teacher needed for International school in Kuala Lumpur - 8,000 - 12,000 ringgit monthly salary - relaxing working hours
About Cempaka International school!
Founded in 1983
2 campuses in Malaysia
Offering IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP).
*/Who are we looking for:
- Native teacher from English speaking countries with BA in Physics or Related fields
- At least 2 year relevant teaching experience
- Be familiar with IGCSE curriculum
- Will be able to start working in September 2018
*/About the job details
- Salary: 8,000 - 12,000 ringgit
- Housing allowance
- Health insurance provided
- Small class size: maximum of 24 students/class
- Relaxing working hours: from Mon - Fri, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
- Two days off on Saturday and Sunday
1) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5) Supervise students' laboratory work.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
Are you interested?
You can send your CV, photo of your BA degree and profile photo to the email address: hr2018kylie[at]gmail.com