• Execute division policy and ensure full adoption and comply with workflow or standard operation procedures
• Responsible for daily purchasing duties such as purchase order issuance, follow up delivery, etc to ensure efficient and smooth running of daily operation.
• To be responsible for cost negotiation, quotation comparison and analysis
• Prepare timely monthly reports
• To develop efficiently with existing suppliers and sourcing new potential suppliers
• To undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Preferred language (s): Chinese
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Organized, strong communication and excellent time management skills
• High level of conceptual, meticulous and good analytical skills
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh, Perak.