• Assist in company financial and management reporting
• Handle day-to-day financial operation
• Ensure compliance with Group's policies, procedures, statutory requirement, approved accounting standards and tax ruling
• Liaise with internal and external parties
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Candidate must possess Professional qualification in ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field position.
• Well verse in financial controls, statutory reporting and tax matters
• Strong analytical, detailed-orient minded and problem solving skills
• Full-Time position(s) available.