ESL TEACHERS NEEDED IN PHNOM PENH CAMBODIA TRAVEL FOR FREE " WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you are looking for traveling to Phnom Penh " Pearl of Asia, you should not pass over this amazing opportunity. We are now looking for ESL teachers in ALIS International School.
Phnom Penh, the biggest city in Cambodia and also its wealthiest, is the cultural, commercial and political centre of the country. The city offers extensive cultural and historical attractions, including temples, museums, the Royal Palace and also has accommodation from simple guesthouses to five-star hotels. Phnom Penh also features good dining facilities as well as a vibrant and varied nightlife.
1. About the ALIS International School
- ALIS was the first school to offer trilingual education in Cambodia. We provide a full English language (U.S.) curriculum as well as Khmer and Chinese.
- ALIS was established and officially recognized by the Cambodian government in 2011. We are able to offer the same quality of education as schools in America without the expense of traveling there.
2. Job details
- Student age: Kindergarten, Primary school and Secondary school
- Working hours: 20 teaching hours + 20 office hours
- 5 worked day: Monday - Friday, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
3. What is it for you?
- Monthly salary : $1200 - $1500 / month
- Ending contract bonus : $1200 - $1700 ( receive with your last month salary)
- Health insurance provided
- Visa and work permit fee reimbursement
- America and Cambodia public holiday paid
4. Requirement for teacher
- Native speaker teacher from US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland and New Zealand
- Hold BA degree and TEFL/2 year experience
- Love kids, team oriented, be willing to learn and get adapted
- Willing to relocate in Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Be able to start working immediately
Do not hesitate and send your CV to our email: evaasiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo