• Responsible for formulating training programmes that are aligned with the organizational goals and support talent retention
• Conduct training needs analysis to identify the knowledge and skill gaps and ensure the training effectiveness
• Responsible to update training syllabus and materials in align with constantly changing technology environment
• Actively store visitation to conduct on-job-training and ensure exceptional IT knowledge, selling customer service skills in retail sales teams
• Monitoring and reviewing the progress of new hire and existing staff after provided training
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes to improve the quality of training provided
• Preparing monthly training reports
• Experience in conducting training programmes and possesses supervisory experience in mentoring and coaching
• Outstanding presentation, strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Strong leadership skills, able to work independently and ability to interact with people at different levels
• High level of analytical, problem solving skills and strategic thinking
• Experience in retail sales is an added advantage
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• This position requires extensive travelling within Malaysia.