WORKING IN THE CAPITAL OF CAMBODIA, PHNOM PENH " PEARL OF ASIA AND TAKE HOME $2,000 WITH ALIS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
We are looking for ESL teachers who can start working immediately.
You will work with ALIS international school which is the only trilingual school in Cambodia, offering a full American Curriculum as well as Khmer and Chinese. The ALIS commitment to excellence has attracted students of many nationalities, making it a truly international school
ALIS is located in Phnom Penh, the Cambodian capital. It is known for both its beautiful architecture, both ancient and from French colonial times, as well as its recent violent history.
The biggest charms of the city is that it has not been westernized to the level that some of its neighboring countries have been, and therein gives a more unspoiled Southeast Asian experience.
What is the teaching experience like?
- Student age: Kindergarten, Primary school and Secondary school
- Working hours: 20 teaching hours + 20 office hours
- 5 worked day: Monday - Friday, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
Come and join with us, you will get
- Monthly salary : $1200 - $1500 / month
- Ending contract bonus : $1200 - $1700 ( receive with your last month salary)
- Health insurance provided
- Visa and work permit fee reimbursement
- America and Cambodia public holiday paid
You need to be
- Native speaker teacher from US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland and New Zealand
- Hold BA degree and TEFL/2 year experience
- Love kids, team oriented, be willing to learn and get adapted
- Willing to relocate in Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Be able to start working immediately
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send us these following document via this email: evaasiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo