Originated from Korea, our client is a leading global retail brand in the upper value segment offering more than 1,000 lavish products ranging from skin care, cosmetic, body care, hair products to accessories.
Position : Make Up Artist
Location : Kuala Lumpur : Mid Valley & Berjaya Time Square
• Work with the stylist to various looks
• Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material
• Style hair according to makeup
• Apply touch-ups as necessary.
• Apply makeup to clients using a colour palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators
• Ensure make up looks natural and well-applied under different lighting
• Fresh graduates from all Beauty Academies are welcomed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/ SPM/ "O" Level, Professional Certificate, any field
• Possess at least 1 years relevant work experience
• Must have experience in Beauty Products / Skincare / Makeup sales
• Self-motivated team player with positive attitude
• Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin/Cantonese
• Basic : RM1200 - RM1500
• Annual leaves (8 days)
• Medical – RM400 per annum
• EPF & Socso
• Medical Leave 14 days
• Public Holiday 11 days
• Off day: 5 days a month except February 4 days.
• CNY, Hari Raya & Labour Day = 3 times of OT
• Product Claims : RM250 quarterly
• Staff Purchase 40% discount
Interested applicant(s) please send your resume with photo to RECRUITMENT[at] JXBR.COM.MY or contact Ms Hanny 014 363 2882