- Responsible for the planning and execution of operational, financial and compliance audits for a $ xxx millions market cap U.S. based publicly-traded international manufacturing company with annual sales of $xxx millions
- To demonstrate and apply technical competency with respect to U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and have a good understanding of both financial and operational internal controls.
- Bachelorís or Masterís degree in Accounting,Chartered Accountant or other equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 4 years of Big 4 public accounting experience.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Highly proficient in computer skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to (quendywoon[at]orgresou rces.com.my) or contact our office at 063361851 /1852. (Ms.Woon)