Our client, one of the top tier and global cloud computing providers, is now looking for a Data Center Team Lead to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of strong engineers tasked with managing & supporting their state of the art infrastructure and facilities.
– Driving the team to support a fast-paced enterprise data center environment. Resolve escalated issues and events. Lead root cause analysis investigations.
– Maintain the highest quality and standards within the DC, including office space, DC rooms / floor-space, and ensuring adherence to the firm’s security policies & procedures.
– Leading and mentoring the team, ensuring training and integration of new team members, and team development (performance reviews, technical and professional development etc).
– At least 5 years exposure managing and supporting Data Center operations and team lead experience (team size around 5+ engineers).
– Previous experience managing and building servers / PCs: hardware, motherboards, CPUs, memory/RAM, HDD/SSD, cooling etc. Dell PowerEdge and HP ProLiant experience preferred.
– Previous experience covering OS (Windows, UNIX / Linux / CentOS) and networking (Cisco routers/switches, firewalls, load balancers etc).
– Strong customer-facing experience. Excellent soft skills. Professional phone manner, especially in English and Cantonese.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "Data Center Team Lead – Global Cloud Provider" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website today to see other exciting job opportunities.